Making delicious and natural pet milks, food and treats for Dogs, Puppies, Cats and Kittens, Toplife products are full of natural goodness with added important vitamins and supplements to make sure your pet gets the very best quality item.
Many dog owners are cautious of giving milk daily to their pet because it upsets their stomach, and this can be true of Cows’ milk. However, Goats’ milk is different – the fat globules found in goats’ milk are typically smaller than those found in other animal milks, making them easier to break down and digest in the gut and meaning pets can thrive drinking goats’ milk.
A delicious, daily treat for puppies made from highly digestible Goats’ milk, Toplife Milk for Puppies contains nothing artificial, and is a used and trusted formula by breeders for years as an important part of your dog’s diet.
Containing simply delicious goats’ milk with added vitamin C and E, Toplife Milk for Puppies gives your puppy that extra bit of support during the early weeks and months when their immune system is fragile, and also contains added Tayurune to help maintain healthy eyes.
A refreshing treat specifically development for puppies, Toplife Milk for Puppies is a fantastic way to complement your puppy’s diet, giving you the peace of mind that they have a treat that is nutritionally beneficial.
Keeping your puppy hydrated, particularly in the warmer months, Toplife Milk for Puppies is an ideal treat for young pups, and is also a great way to help with weaning and encouraging lapping by mixing it with solid food or just as a little treat. For older puppies, feed is as often as you like by adding a splash to your pet’s dry food or feeding on its own as a daily treat.
- With Vitamin C and E to give your puppy an extra bit of support during the first months when their immune system is fragile
- With added taurine to help maintain healthy eyes
- Helps to keep your puppy hydrated which can often be difficult in young puppies
- Encouraging weaning and lapping, and can be added to your pet’s dry food or fed on its own as a daily treat
- Resealable carton – Once opened, store in the fridge so your puppy can enjoy the milkÂ later
- Made with highly digestible, delicious goats’ milk